Get unconditional access.
Sign up to receive project updates, exclusive offers, and more.
THANKS FOR SIGNING UP!
We'll keep you posted with updates on construction progress, new amenities, events, and other good stuff.
Shops. Dining. Grocery. Entertainment. Pentagon City has it all. So even when you feel like staying local, a world of possibility awaits. Popular destinations include:
When you live steps from the Metro and minutes from the interstate and airport, getting around is easy. Learn more about the incredible access you’ll enjoy in Arlington.
Step outside. Cross the street. Shop. How’s that for a quick getaway?
Duck downstairs for a perfect bite of eating out without the effort.
Go Beyond City Living
Here, the whole world is on the table, and it’s easy to take a leap—into the neighborhood, the District, or out into the world.
Bus & Metro
The Witmer is directly atop the Pentagon City Metro and serves both Blue and Yellow Lines
- ART 42: Ballston/Pentagon
- ART 74: Arlington Village/Pentagon City
- ART 87: Pentagon/Shirlington
- Metrobus 10AE: Huntington Point/Pentagon
- Metrobus 16ACEGH: Pike Ride(Pentagon City/Farragut/Annandale)
- Metrobus 22A: Pentagon/Ballston-MU
Nearby Zipcar Locations
- Meridian at Pentagon City
- Pentagon City at the Gramercy
Nearby Entreprise Locations
- 2020 Jefferson Davis Highway
Join, unlock, ride and return.
Nearby Bikeshare Stations
- Pentagon City Metro: 12th & S Hayes St
- 12th & Army Navy Dr
- 15th & Crystal Dr
- Crystal City Metro: 18th & Bell St
- Bus & Metro